Sunday, May 30, 2010


I did this girl with a blue outline which I think gives her a different feel from my other stuff, which I usually do in a brown outline.


It was a sunny day but now it's a gray one. Its cool man. So this Sunday I have a another photo shoot, some of which is evidently planned to be nude. hmmm. I don't mind showing some skin, but really Im not avant garde enough to put that kind of stuff in my portfolio. Anyway something about cookies and crumbling or however you make pajamas is how you sleep in em or you know, whatever.


Also evidently it's good to be passionate but karma has a sharp eye for being so in the wrong places. If you're a vixen, even a friendly, innocent one who means well, keep your paws off hands with wedding rings on em, because weight gain, sinus infection, walking into metal poles, and throwing up milk that has solidified in your stomach await you. I'm telling you this is sage advice.


Also some guy named Dennis Hopper died. When I heard this I thought Edward Hopper, and took a moment to reflect sadly on the all those lonely naked women hanging out at their windows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment