Monday, May 24, 2010

ascribe meaning to your own life!

well it's obviously time to just shave my head and do brash reckless things. Rub up against strangers, march in protests, and fall hopelessly in love with the wrong gender, age, or marital status.

If my life is so viciously lacking in purpose while I still have a weekly schedule, I can only imagine what great existential quests I'll have to undergo when summer arrives. The possy will fly home to blue Hawaii, and the heat will settle in Ashland while I roast and gain weight in an empty, non-air conditioned apartment. I watched Anna and the king last night- remember that slave lady who was chained up and left outside for six weeks? Throwing banana leaves around and alarming the passer-bys with her plaintive, saneless cries? She and I will undoubtedly have a lot in common before July rolls around.


0 comments:

Post a Comment