Wednesday, April 15, 2009

lea consumes video games














Terranigma is the best video game of all time. To this day, when I am old and weathered  and mine taste has stood the test of time, the game still draws  tears to my eyes. You get to play the little hero Arc, and go about the earth resurrecting the world. First you bring forth the grass and trees, then the birds, then the  animals, and eventually humans- and then you help them build towns, invent airplanes, hamburgers, and telephones and then you die. wonderous. 

I prefer these old adventure games to most of the new fancy pants ones for similar reasons why I think Aristocats is so fab. The error makes the art human- and apparent! I like seeing the trace of the artists- and letting my imagination - (eeeeeee maaaaaajjjj in ay shon) actually do something! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment