Wednesday, June 30, 2010





Still loving the new sketch book. And! Going to France in 2 days. say whhaaaaaaaaaaaat?!! Kabir asked me while I as cooking, "so are you going to.. like, eat, over there? or.. what?" I responded that I would probably be hungry for frequent hours in the beginning of the adventure. In other news! I'm pleased to be registered for fall classes, many of which are music based- piano, voice lessons, choir. I expect to be the next Regina Spektor before the term ends. (I almost AM btw, just in case yall aint in the know)

Also I have chills. Tingle twinkling chills and love songs cascading through my mind and out my mouth while driving or showering. It's tragic, really. Oh, and romantic, and inspiring. And life feels much more exceptional and colorful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment